International Welcome Party - Feb. 4
The International Welcome party at the start of each semester has since it began a few years back been so successful that it has become a a much anticipated event for those of us who have experienced it before. Of course, since the target audience is chiefly short term international students, many of you have not been to one of these parties before. And so it befalls us who have, to spread the word that if you like parties, this is a party not to miss.
This year, the International Welcome Party finds a new home at centrally located Karisma (Kungsgatan 19). Co-organized by CIRC (Chalmers international committee), the GISA and INTU student buddies, and 'Giuseppe Scionti events', the party is in good hands and really is organized for you, the international students in Gothenburg! So, see you there onFriday 4 February, 10PM-5AM.
Tickets cost 40 SEK and include entrance and wardrobe. You can buy tickets from:
- GISA (Goteborg University):
- - Wednesday 26/1, 11-13 at Humanisten
- - Thursday 27/1, 11-13 at Global Studies (outside the café)
- - Friday 28/1, 11-13 at Kafé Haga (Sprängkullsgatan 23)
- INTU (Handels):
- Handels will be selling tickets this week and the following, starting Tuesday, January 25th. You will be able to buy them from our clerk at the Student Association's office every weekday from 11am - 2pm.
- CIRC (Chalmers):
- The CIRC office, located at the second floor of the Chalmers Student Union, is open Thursdays and Fridays from 12 am to 1 pm.
For more info, see the official Facebook event.
/Nils, Misi.se team 2011