EXTRA City Beat: The Volvo Museum's Day
Take this opportunity to visit the Volvo museum in Arendal for free. Not only that, you also have the opportunity to go to the museum on an old Volvo bus from 1964 departing from Eketrägatan. This too, by the way, is free.
- 10:00am – The museum opens
- 10:30am – A vehicle parade starts moving towards the Gothenburg city centre
- 10:45am – Music entertainment
- 11:45am – Performance of the Volvo choir
- 12:00pm – The vehicle parade returns to the museum
- 01:00pm – Pelle Petterson, designer, talks about P1800 50 years
- 02:00pm – The European champion in forklift racing, Bioje Overbrink, takes to the stage
- 03:30pm – The prize for the Tunga Rallyt 2011 is handed out
- 04:30pm – The museum closes
The 1964 bus leaves Eketrägatan at 10 and 11am, 12, 1, 2, 3 and 4pm.
For further info, visit the official website of the Volvo Museum in Gothenburg.
/Nils, Misi.se team 2011 :: Article idea: Olof, Misi.se team 2011