The Wonder Chef: Ice-cream with Chocolate Sauce
With the summer approaching and the temperatures rising, ice-cream is once becoming a desirable desert. Today on the Wonder Chef, we will see how to make a very simple, yet delicious, chocolate sauce to go with ice-cream. It certainly makes for a very quick, easy to make dessert. Besides, as far as chocolate sauces go, nothing beats a really hot one poured on top the ice-cream. The contrast between the cold ice-cream and the hot chocolate sauce is just amazing!
Ingredients (1 person):
- 1/2dl cacao
- 1/2dl sugar
- 1/2dl water
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Pour the sugar into a saucepan.
- Add the cacao and mix it thoroughly in the saucepan with the sugar. The cacao is prune to sticking together is lumps. Make sure to get rid of these.
- Add the water and mix it well with the sugar and the cacao. Again, make sure there are no cacao lumps.
- Put the saucepan on the stove and bring to a boil. Stir when needed to prevent burning.
- Pour over the ice-cream and eat.
More recipes on Misi.se:
- Episode 2: The Wonder Chef: Kanelbullar (cinnamon buns)
- Episode 1: The Wonder Chef: Raggmunkar
- How to make 'Våfflor' (waffles)
/Nils, Misi.se team 2011
[UPDATE 2011-MAY-29::10:16AM: The video has now been added. Youtube may still be processing it, though.]